Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
• Monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
• Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
• Connected features²: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
• All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
• Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Run Your Heart Out
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.Text Allerts
Customize and Connect
Forerunner 35 GPS running watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Activity Tracking All Day and Night
There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
Forerunner 35 features Garmin Move IQ™, which captures different activities —such as walking, running and more — to view on Garmin Connect. No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity — the watch automatically recognizes when your movement changes so you can go from a walk to a run in no time. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your Garmin Move IQ-captured event in more detail, join challenges and compete against others.