Pulley carabiner without locking system. The non-locking version is designed for use as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents.
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along its major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
Available with or without locking system:
- with TRIACT-LOCK locking system: may be used to minimize friction on the work rope while keeping set-ups simple. May also be used to install redirects.
- without locking system: may be used as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents
H profile of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
CE EN 12275, EN 12278, EAC
|Rope diameter||7 - 13 mm|
|Max. working load||2 x 2 = 4kN|
|Availability Everything found in the catalog is available in our stores and warehouses|
|K28 A L N||3342540103856||Add to cart|